2020 CFAR International Developmental Research Program: Request for Applications
TheProvidence/Boston Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) is announcing a Request for Applications for the 2020 CFAR International Developmental Research Program. This program offers initial and pilot awards to international researchers collaborating with CFAR faculty members. Letters of Intent will be accepted from international investigators who have an academic appointment at one of these institutions:
- Kenya – Moi University & Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Philippines – University of the Philippines
- Russia - First Pavlov State Medical University of St. Petersburg
- South Africa - University of Cape Town, South African Medical Research Council, and the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS)
- Uganda - Makerere University
- Ukraine - Ukrainian Institute on Public Health Policy (UIPHP), Kyiv, andBogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv
Prior to submission of a full application, a Letter of Intent (LOI) must be completed, signed, and submitted by 5:00pm EST on 1 November 2019.
For more information, see attached flyer. The CFAR website also has the flyer, guidelines, and forms necessary (LOI and Application Forms) . Specific questions should be directed to email@example.com and to Prof. Laufred Hernandez (UPM-CAS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.