The Francis Crick Institute 4-year PHD Studentships 2019: Now Open!
The Crick are looking for talented and motivated graduates with backgrounds in biological or biomedical sciences, physics, chemistry, mathematics or computer science to join the 2019 Crick PhD programme.
The studentship includes:
- A place on the four-year Crick PhD programme
- £22,000 tax-free student stipend (living allowance) per year for four years
- Four years of tuition fees
Eligibility & Academic Criteria
Candidates of all nationalities can apply for the Crick PhD programme and studentship.
The standard Crick PhD programme and studentship academic eligibility criteria are:
- A first/upper second-class honours degree (or equivalent from a non-UK university) in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate research experience as part of, or outside of, an undergraduate or master’s degree course in a relevant subject.
- Appropriate English language skills.
- Application deadline: 12:00 midday (GMT) on Tuesday 13 November 2018
- Deadline for references: 20 November 2018
- Notification of the outcome: Friday 21 December 2018
Interviews will take place at the Crick on Monday 21 and Tuesday 22 January 2019.
More information about these studentships can be found in the attached poster and at the following link: https://www.crick.ac.uk/careers-and-study/students/phd-students/phd-student-recruitment
Any queries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.