"FORENSICS: Short Course on Mass Casualty Identification"
July 25, 2018
Here is the link for the registration: https://tinyurl.com/ForensicsMassCasualty
Short course fees cover course materials, snacks, lunches, teas and coffee. (Accommodation is not provided.)
List of lecturers are the following: The Forensic Core Team
- Dr. Rachel D. Fortun, Forensic Pathologist, College of Medicine
- Dr. Danilo L. Magtanong, Dean of the College of Dentisty
- Dr. Armando C. Crisostomo, Faculty of the UP College of Medicine
- Dr. Nymia P. Simbulan, Vice Chancellor for the Academic Affairs
- Dr. Leonardo R. Estacio, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Marilen P. Balolong, Associate Dean for Research and Public Service, CAS
- Dr. Ma. Teresa G. de Guzman, College of Arts and Sciences
The organizers also invited speakers for DNA forensics and Physical Anthropology. There will also be speakers from the Bureau of Fire Protection's Department of Investigation and Intelligence Division and from Project NOAH.