Vision, Mission, and Objectives
The College of Public Health is the leading regional institution in public health strategically responsive to national and global developments.
The College of Public Health - UP Manila exists to develop human resources for health through quality education and training, to generate and utilize relevant research products and creative works and to provide extension services to public/private institutions and communities for the improvement of public health.
The College of Public Health aims to contribute to health systems development through:
- Education and training of scholars, practitioners and leaders for the practice of public health and its specialties through its different degree and continuing education programs;
- Research to develop appropriate and cost-effective methods of promoting health and solving health problems;
- Community and extension services to improve the practice of public health;
- Participation in health policy studies and development;
- Collaborative programs with other national, regional or international academic, research and service organizations.