Comprehensive Assistance and Resourse Program (CARe)
The Comprehensive Assistance and Resource Program (CARe) aims to promote immediate financial assistance to UP Manila students available to brackets 1 to 4 STS grantees. it will come in the form of cash advances, interest-free with a maximum loanable amount of P1,000 payable within the semester.
Guidelines for CARe Application:
- The financial assistance is open to STFAP grantees within brackets 1 to 4 or E2 and to all Student Assistants.
- The financial assistance comes in the form of cash advance from STFAP stipends that grantees received during the semester.
- The maximum amount that a grantee may advance is one thousand pesos (P1,000.00). The amount may be payable in lump sum or in monthly staggered payments within the semester.
- The previous cash advance must be paid first before a recipient can apply for another cash advance.
- The recipient shall sign a promissory note and authorization form indicating terms of payment and authorizing OSA to deduct the cash advance from his/her STFAP stipend or monthly salary in the cases of SAs.
An interest of 1% per month to cover operations cost shall be added to the cash advance amount. The interest payment shall be to the account of the UPM Development Foundation, Inc.