Interactive Learning Center
From the UPM-ILC website: http://ilc.upm.edu.ph/
The UP Manila Interactive Learning Center was established in 2004 as part of a system-wide initiative by then UP President Francisco Nemenzo to revitalize the General Education program through the infusion of educational technology.
1. To support the interactive learning process through the development and production of multimedia learning materials primarily for the undergraduate programs, including General Education courses
2. To develop faculty expertise in the production and development of multimedia learning materials
3. To enforce the standard of quality in keeping with the academic practice of peer review
4. To implement policies and guidelines for the development and production of interactive learning materials, including the University’s policy on intellectual property rights.
1. Produce multimedia materials
2. Mentor and evaluate applications for and outcomes of instructional multimedia projects
3. Ensure the accessibility of materials to students and faculty
4. Organize training sessions on instructional technologies
5. Maintain and upgrade equipment and facilities
6. Enforce policies that ensure the quality of the materials
UPM-ILC site features Online Learning, Workshops, and very interesting blog articles.
UP Manila Interactive Learning Center
2/F, Joaquin Gonzales bldg., UP Manila compound,
cor. Padre Faura and Ma. Orosa Streets,
Ermita, Malate, Manila