To qualify for scholarship, please submit to Office of Student Affairs the following documents:
Child of Barangay Official
- UP Form 5 or Admission Slip (for Freshman)
- Birth Certificate of the Student (21 years old or below)
- High School Report Card (Form 138) for incoming freshmen or TCG (True copy of grades) for old students.
- A certification from COMELEC and certificate of incumbency from the Municipal/City Mayor, and attested by the Local Government Operations Officer (LGOO) assigned in the City/municipality where the barangay is situated.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the High School Principal (for Freshman) or Guidance Counselor (old student).
- A certification from COMELEC and certificate of incumbency from the Municipal/City Mayor, and attested by the Local Government Operations Officer (LGOO) assigned in the city/municipality where the barangay is situated.
- UP Form 5 or Admission Slip (Freshman only)
- High School Report Card (Form 138) for incoming Freshmen or TCG (True Copy of Grades) for old students
- Good Moral Character
Condition of Assistance
- Carry a full semestral load as prescribed in the course curriculum.
- Complete any incomplete grades during the semester or summer immediately after the school term in the SUC or LUC where enrolled.
- No failing grade (grade of 5.0)
Termination of Grant
- The grantee falsified official records.
- The term of the grantee/mother or father of the grantee as barangay or SK Official expired or he/she resigned, died or removed from office for cause, provided that even with the expiration, resignation or removal or subject incumbent barangay official, he/she will be allowed to finish the full semester during which his services were terminated.